About sickle cell disease
About sickle cell trait
Resources for families
For healthcare providers
Sickle Cell Camp '11
Thanks to eveyone who made Sickle Cell Camp '11 a success.
Faces of Sickle Cell
Copyright © 2013, Odessa Brown Children's Clinic. All rights reserved.
We'd like to hear more about your opinions on the NW Sickle Cell Collaborative website.
1) On a scale of 1-4, please rate the following features of the NW Sickle Cell Collaborative website?
a. Visual attractiveness?
b. Ease of browsing the website?
c. Website content?
d. Overall site design/layout?
2) How often do you visit the NW Sickle Cell Collaborative website?
Today was my first time
Once a day
A few times a week
A few times a month
A few times a year
3) What is your zipcode?
4) What kind of information do you want to see on the NW Sickle Cell Collaborative website?
(Check all that apply)
Information about sickle cell or sickle cell trait
Resources for health care providers
Resources (hospitals, organizations, meetings, scholarships) for myself or my family
Information about upcoming NW Sickle Cell Collaborative events
Information about past NW Sickle Cell Collaborative events
Information about the NW Sickle Cell Collaborative
Stories about families affected by sickle cell
Ways to connect with families affected by sickle cell
Patient and family news
Other, please specify:
5) What topics, tools, or resources would you like to see added or expanded on the NW Sickle Cell Collaborative website?
6) What kind of events or programs would you like to see Northwest Sickle Cell Collaborative support?
7) If you would like to be contacted about future events, what is your email address?
More info on sickle cell disease and trait
Care for sickle cell disease
Genetic counseling for sickle cell trait
More about genetic counseling
Locations that provide genetic counseling
Sign-up for the sickle cell registry
Managing your child's disease
You are not alone: Family stories
Recommended books, CDs and other resources
Odessa Brown Children's Clinic
Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center, Seattle
Group Health Cooperative
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
Metropolitan Seattle Sickle Cell Task Force
Preventing a pain crisis
Games you can play